Machine Stretch Film
Scroll

Polythene Packaging / Pallet Wrap & Stretch Film / Machine Stretch Film

Machine Stretch Film

The UK's Leading Machine Stretch Film Supplier

We lead the way in Machine stretch film being one of the UK’s largest suppliers. Through our intensive stretch film innovation program, large stock levels and cost competitiveness we have set the standard that has allowed us to excel in this market.

ATL Dunbar Cast Machine Film Stock

Our excellent range of stretch films utilise the latest 5 layer cast technologies resulting in the strongest and most reliable machine stretch films in Europe. Our complete stock range includes 150%, 250% and 300% in the full range of thicknesses sold in full pallet quantities.

Packing: 46 Rolls Per Pallet X 16KG Per Roll = 736KG Per Pallet
Delivery: 3 Working days subject to availability of stock – Next day available
Price Information: All prices exclude VAT and include delivery to mainland Britain
Specification: Specification data sheets are available upon request for all films
Bespoke: Alternative widths and thicknesses of machine films are available
Bespoke Specifications: Widths up to 2500MM. Available in any stretch percentage

Our Core Stock

Our stock range of film covers 95% of the UK’s machine stretch film requirement with us producing the remaining 5% to order.

Get in touch with us today with your current specification and we will be able to supply like for like offering exceptional levels of cost savings. All of our stretch film is delivered on a sale or return basis eliminating any risk to our customers of trialing our film.

150% Standard 

  • Quality Tested To 255% Stretch
  • Guarantees 150% Stretch
  • Stock 17MU | 20MU | 23MU

250% Power Pre 

  • Quality Tested To 280% Stretch
  • Guarantees 250% Stretch
  • Stock 17MU | 20MU | 23MU

300% Super PP 

  • Quality Tested To 335% Stretch
  • Guarantees 300% Stretch
  • Stock 17MU | 20MU | 23MU

Get In Touch Today For A Competitive Quotation On Your Specification Of Machine Stretch Film – email us at sales@atl-dunbar.co.uk or give us a call on 0161 797 6372

Testimonials

We have worked alongside ATL Dunbar for a number of years and are delighted with their innovative approach to the challenges / opportunities presented. Their willingness to change, be flexible and continually improve are of real importance to our business. The relationship continues to grow, develop and blossom and we look forward to working closely with them for the foreseeable future.

Gareth Mason, Product Manager, Univar Specialty Consumables

State Of The Art 5 Layer Cast Film Lines

Machine & Hand Stretch Films offering the full range of stretch capabilities produced utilising state of the art technology resulting in unparalleled levels of stretch product quality, innovation and cost savings. ATL Dunbar are pioneers in the stretch industry.

  • Most stretch products are in stock available for same day despatch.
  • We offer the most competitive prices in the UK on full pallet orders.
  • All orders are delivered on a sale or return basis to guarantee quality.
  • Our multi-layer stretch films increase yields further reducing costs.
  • We offer on-site support and pallet wrapping review.

This website uses Cookies to improve your browsing experience. View Cookies Policy

I'm fine with this